Pages

Hot Bipasa Basu in CLose up HD pics,Wallpapers,Photos,Hot Bollywood Actress

Bipasa Basu looks hot and sexy in this photos whrer she has chocolate face ,When asked if she has become an expert in the comedy genre: "I can't say that I've become an expert in comedy, but yes my confidence level is certainly high post the success of the film [No Entery (2005)]. I've learned how to improvise in the genre. And by the time I do my third or fourth comedy film, my ability to improvise would definitely be much more. Then maybe you could say that I'm an expert as quoted in Stardust magazine, July 2006.I have always believed that if you need to take your clothes off to get your man, you've begun to lose the battle. If you pull it off right, you can do it in a very classy way...Being sexy is about suggestion; it's about the tease. It's not about being obvious and forcing yourself out in the open. That takes all the fun out of being a woman she quotes in March 2007

bipasha-basu-latest-photo-shoot-1


Tags: Hot Bipasa Basu in HD pics , Bipasa Basu , Pics, wallpapers,Bipasa Basu ,Hot Bollywood Actress,Photos,Wallpapers,Unseen Bipasa Basu,Hot Bipasa Basu Wet Stills, Bipasa Basu rare Photos,unseen,sizziling, Bipasa Basu stills,High Defination