Pages

Hot Bipasa Basu in Jewellery HD pics , Bipasa Basu , Pics, wallpapers,Bipasa Basu ,Hot Bollywood Actress

Hot Bipasa Looks amazingly beautiful in her indian dress and jewellery,her close up photo in black and whit is also memorable one,unseen,Bipasha means deep dark desire.Was one of the judges for the 2004 'Femina Miss India' pageant.Once said that she wished she were a boy, then she would get those roles which bypass her due to her image.Listed as number 7 of 'Top Bollywood Actresses' of 2006.Listed #2 by UK magazine Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" September 2006."Sexy in India, is not considered positive. But, with today's crop of fresh faces, in the modeling arena, being sexy is an asset.I think my first film will create an image, which I will immediately try to break away from. I have a sexy, glamour doll image which I want to get out of."

Bipasha Basu-195Bipasha Basu-19Bipasha Basu-189Bipasha Basu-188Bipasha Basu-187


But if nothing else works out, I shall cash in on it. I don't have any dream role in mind, I want to try out everything."
"I actually wanted to be a doctor. But doing all those horrid rat dissections made me faint. I studied science till the 12th standard and later took up commerce. I was planning to do chartered accountancy, but fate had something else in store for me."Tags: Hot Bipasa Basu in Jewellery HD pics , Bipasa Basu , Pics, wallpapers,Bipasa Basu ,Hot Bollywood Actress,Photos,Wallpapers,Unseen Bipasa Basu,Hot Bipasa Basu Wet Stills, Bipasa Basu rare Photos,unseen,sizziling, Bipasa Basu stills,High Defination